Do you have network engineering experience? Do you have a passion and aptitude for ICT? Are you looking your next career move?
We have an exciting opportunity to join a successful telecoms business based in Belfast. As a Network Engineer you will service customers through installation and support services.
* Competitive Salary - £20-25K
* On-site Parking
* Company vehicle
* Medical Scheme
* Enhanced holiday package
As the person responsible for day to day support of customers needs you must be able to demonstrate:
* Minimum 2 years experience within a Network engineering role
* JNCIA and/or Cisco CCNA is essential
* Candidates with CCNP, JNCIS certifications, Microsoft certification's or equivalent would be highly desirable
* An understanding of IT Data solutions
* Ability to investigate issues, analyse and present solutions
* Full UK driving licence
* Effective communication skills
* Flexibility to working on call if required
* Ability to work on own initiative
* Strong attention to detail
* Responsible for the provision of day-to-day support of customers as required by the Lead Connect Engineer
* Responsible for the installation and support of the equipment at customer's premises to ensure effective service within agreed time scales
* maintain an efficient and effective service
* Provide consultancy and appropriate advice and support to customers
* Plan and co-ordinate effective training ensuring the customer has a sound understanding of the product
* Ensure complete customer satisfaction in respect of all aspects of work carried out.
* Complete the required documentation and reporting in respect of the installation, configuration and commissioning of equipment as required.
If you want to join a successful expanding business contact Sam @ Randstad Business Support Belfast 90330002
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Why not listen to some of the inspiring stories from our candidates and their one piece of career advice. It's just a few of the thousands of people who have found success in their working lives with Randstad. Visit www.randstad.co.uk/how-i-became to find out what you could become.
Experience: 0 yrs