MCS Group is delighted to bring to market, an exciting opportunity for an Operations Manager to join a market leading Telecoms/Utilities company covering large scale projects across Northern Ireland.
Do you have a background leading Projects in Telecoms, Civils or Utilities?
Interested in being involved in the running of the largest Utilities/Telecoms project in Northern Ireland?
- Be responsible for the installation of Fibre Networks
- Lead construction of the project to ensure the project is adequately resourced and successfully delivered to scope, cost and quality
- Ensure that project imperatives and stakeholder interfaces are clearly communicated and understood throughout the project and to others, as appropriate
- Put in place and operate processes to ensure engineering staff have the right resources to undertake their work
- Provide direction, motivation and leadership to both internal staff on site and external consultants or supply chain partners engaged in providing support activities to the project.
- Advise on technical problems
- Lead, review and challenge project budgets and forecast to ensure a consistent, challenging but deliverable approach is adopted
- Advise the Head of Telecoms and the Managing Director on project schedule activities and initiatives and present action plans and project delivery status updates to key customers and stakeholders
- Lead and Develop client relationships
- Strong experience as a Project Manager within a Civil Engineering environment
- Proven track record of leading Fibre/Telecoms projects
- Be able to set strategic direction and maintain sufficient awareness of detail and challenges
Full details, including salary and the full excellent benefits package will be provided upon application.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Alan Montgomery, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 02896935492
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs