MCS Group is delighted to bring to market, an exciting opportunity for a Civils Supervisor to join a market leading Utilities company covering large scale projects across Northern Ireland.
Do you have a background in Telecoms, Civils or Utilities?
Interested in being involved in the largest Utilities/Telecoms project in Northern Ireland?
- Provide an effective and efficient Site engineering role
- Prepare and organise programmes for work activities
- External contact with sub-contractors and ensure timely payments are made
- Implement and monitor Quality Assurance and ensure compliance by on site team
- Present efficient reporting to management on progress of projects.
- Implement and monitor Health & Safety and ensure compliance by on site team
- Third level qualification in Civil Engineering or a related discipline
- At least 2 years' experience in a Telecommunications, Utilities or Civil Engineering role
- Ability to successfully implement, maintain and ensure compliance of Health & Safety legislation
- Commercially aware of economies and efficiencies
- Full valid driving licence
- IT literate in all Microsoft Office applications
- CSR/CSCS Qualification or equivalent
- Experience of using AutoCAD or other equivalent software
Full details, including salary and the full excellent benefits package will be provided upon application.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Alan Montgomery, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 02896935492
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs