Our Client, a leading provider of Telecommunications services is recruiting Infrastructure Engineers to their Belfast team.
The Engineer will primarily be responsible for 2LOD and 3LOD customer engagement including fault finding, upgrades, change requests and troubleshooting.
Duration: Expected 6 months with potential for extension
This is expected to be offered on a day rate contract basis.
- Typically engineering/science degree or has served a technical apprenticeship and obtained NVQ and further education technical qualifications (i.e. HND).
- ITTL certification
- Professional certification standards, e.g. Citrix, MCP, MCTIP, MCSE, Dell, HP certified systems engineer etc.
- Active Directory/Group policy
- Microsoft SQL server (2000/2005/2008/2012).
- Microsoft exchange Expert on 2007/2010/2013
- O365 for Hybrid and Online Environment's
- DNS & DHCP Implementation and Administration.
- Windows 2008/2012/16 Expert
- Netscaler experience
- Websense experience
- SCCM, Windows 2008/2012/16 Expert
- Citrix Xenapp/Desktop administration and troubleshooting experience
Role expectations will include:
- Ability to demonstrates competence in essential skills area.
- Lead with moderate guidance in technical areas list to own faults and projects.
- Deepens knowledge/skills in one area or broadens ability over a variety of skills.
- Apply knowledge/skills to a variety of standard day to day activities.
- Identify unusual technical problems
- Identify the problem and all relevant issues in straightforward situations; be able to generate
- possible solutions and assess each using standard procedures, leading to a sound decision.
- Prioritise and organise own work to deliver to agreed deadlines.
- Able to present information clearly and in an appropriate style to make technical information clear.
- Able to contribute actively in team activities, sharing experience and ideas.
- Builds productive relationships internally and externally.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
If you are interested in this role please forward your CV to Paula McClymont via the link
Experience: 0 yrs