Mercury Security Management, Northern Ireland’s largest independently owned security management company require Retail Security Supervisor in the Greater Belfast Area.
To ensure the provision of an efficient security service through continued communication.
Before applying for this post you must consider the following;
- Must be fluent in English.
- A current and in date SIA Licence.
- SIA CCTV Licence (not essential but preferred)
- 5 year checkable work history, including references.
- Knowledge of security procedures for retail outlets desirable
- Excellent communication and report writing skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours as required by the company.
- Be fully flexible and available to work days, nights, and weekends if required.
- Must be physically fit.
- A First Aid qualification is desirable
- Maintain client satisfaction and effective security provision.
- Regularly review the performance and development along with the welfare needs of your team.
- Provide management support and responsibility to Line Manager and Security Officers including all aspects of disciplinary, grievance and welfare issues under the guidance of the Mercury Human Resources Manager.
- Ensure that regular client contact is maintained by client contact meetings and that excellent working relationships are developed to ensure customer focus is paramount.
- In addition to these functions you may be required to undertake such other duties as may be reasonably required.