Vacancy Reference: 19128
We are currently recruiting for a Plumber x2 for the Belfast area. This will be a full-time temporary role, Monday to Friday consisting of 37hours per week, with an hourly rate of £10.27 This is a temporary ongoing vacancy.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To undertake, as and when required, first and second fix plumbing work associated with major and minor construction work and refurbishment
- To repair, renew and maintain bathroom suites etc. including all associated pipework
- To undertake all plumbing work as necessary in the maintenance and refurbishment of Housing Executive stock / buildings including fitting cylinders, tanks, radiators, sink-tops, immersion heaters, shower trays and units etc
- To provide a service to customers and maintain a good customer relationship on behalf of the NIHE
- Undertaking practical trade orientated work appropriate to the post holders skills and experience
- Minor work outside trade where required for operational purposes
- Carry out and complete all work to a high quality and in a competent and timely manner and leave the property in a clean and tidy condition
Candidates must have:
- Completed either a time served or skills apprenticeship; and
- At least 1 years’ post apprenticeship experience; and
- You must also have a full current driving licence or access to a form of transport which would enable you to carry out the required duties of this post.
- 3 years’ post apprenticeship experience
- Response maintenance experience
This role provides an exciting opportunity to join an industry leading business, committed to ensuring that their customers receive a first class level of service and offering genuine opportunities for career progression.
For more information on this role or any other vacancy please call us on 028 90330 555
Please note only those candidates shortlisted may be contacted.
Candidates will be required to obtain a Basic Access NI check at a cost of £18.
Please note that a criminal record will not necessarily be a bar to obtaining a position. This will depend on the nature of the position and circumstances of the offences.