Vacancy Reference: 16328
We are currently working in connection with our major public sector client, an established strategic housing authority, to recruit a Joiner in the Belfast area. Full-time, temporary position, consisting of 37 hours per week, at rate of £10.08 per hour. An immediate start will be available for the successful candidate.
* To provide the full range of joinery work within a response maintenance contract in the Belfast area.
To be eligible for consideration you must meet he following criteria:
* Experience of - 1st and 2nd fix joinery (2nd fix predominantly), fitting wall and floor tiles, kitchen fitting etc.
* Experience of fitting level access trays and doors as well as fitting non-slip floor covering and welding same.
* Completed trade apprenticeship
* Full driving licence
* Experience of working at heights / roof repairs desirable
* Experience of working on maintenance contracts preferred
* CSR card
Benefits of registering with Kennedy Recruitment:
* Competitive weekly pay
* Positions exclusive to Kennedy Recruitment
* Chance to be considered for more desirable opportunities
* Ongoing training and support with our specialist Consultants
* Opportunity to progress your career with Kennedy recruitment
How to apply:
To be considered for this role click on the 'Apply' button and upload a copy of your CV. You can also call us on 028 9033 0555 to speak with a member of our team.
We look forward to speaking with you soon and discussing this opportunity, as well as the many benefits of registering with Kennedy Recruitment.
Please note that only those candidates shortlisted for the role may be contacted.
For this role Kennedy Recruitment is acting in the capacity of an employment business. Kennedy Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and a Corporate Member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Kennedy Recruitment adheres to all current employment legislation.
A Basic Access NI check at a cost of £26 will be required before commencement of this role.
Please note that a criminal record will not necessarily be prohibitive in obtaining a position. This will depend on the nature of the position and circumstances of the offences.
Under normal circumstances the successful candidate will start at the bottom of the scale and receive annual incremental pay increases. However, under our client's policy, there is flexibility to start at a higher point within the scale based on an applicant's previous salary. This can be discussed further at offer stage.