Starting salary: £28,200
Job reference: CS/P/112020
Choice Services is seeking to appoint a fully qualified Plumber to provide an efficient, responsive and excellent customer focused service to Choice customers. Operating as a wholly owned subsidiary, Choice Services will initially focus on the provision of response repair services to a third of our stock, based largely in the Greater Belfast area. The objective is to deliver enhanced customer satisfaction and to drive better value for money for our stakeholders.
- A time served Plumber
- Must be able to demonstrate a high level of experience in the delivery of building maintenance \ plumbing services and disabled shower adaptation installations.
- Evidence of delivering high levels of customer service.
- Ability to use a PDA \ smartphone \ mobile working device.
- Current valid driving license.
- Confident, reliable, flexible and adaptable.
- Must be available for Out of Hours Call-Out Rota 1 week per month
- A minimum of 2 year's relevant experience in the social housing sector.
- Current CSR Card
- Experience in carrying out Multi-Trade works
Benefits include: - Salary paid fortnightly, Death in service benefit, 5% employer pension contribution, Health cash plan, 32 Annual leave days including statutory holidays.
For further details please click APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Completed application forms should be returned by 12 noon, Tuesday 24th November 2020
Please note, Choice Services reserves the right to create a reserve list following the interview process.
NB: The panel may enhance the criteria in order to facilitate short-listing of the post.
“Choice Services is an Equal Opportunities Employer”.