Our client is one of Ireland's top 20 companies and we are urgently seeking an Trainee Accounts Administrator to work with them on a 12 month contract. Please note accounts experience is not essential as full training will be given and the role may become permanent towards the end of the contract.
There is currently a requirement for an Administrator within the Accounts Receivable team. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the Accounts Receivable team, ensuring all aspects of this function are completed accurately and within the timescales required. The successful candidate will be responsible for resolving cash processing errors and supporting ongoing cash flow management activities.
Part time working will be considered. Please note the successful applicant's work pattern will be Monday-Friday and be able to work a full day once a month.
- Assisting in ensuring accurate bank reconciliation of payments received
- Resolving issues from customer contacts, internal queries and exception reports
- Performing analysis on key customer accounts
- Producing system-balancing reports on various payment methods to ensure accurate funds are credited and deposited to the bank
- Monitoring funds received through the suspense account and investigating them for proper processing
- Acting on remittances received from customers on a daily basis to ensure payments are correctly allocated
- Researching, analysing and correcting any misapplied payments
- Complete cashbooks for use by other finance departments
- Unallocated cash reporting
- Completed key bank reconciliations
- Exceptions actioned within agreed timetable
- Control of customer refund and bad debts write-off processes
- Input to overall cash flow reporting and reconciliation
- Assisting in the reconciliation of key financial systems
- Excellent MS Excel skills, including experience working with high volumes of data, and complex excel functions including formula, vlookups and pivot tables.
- 5 GCSE's (A-C) Including Maths or equivalent
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and both written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of working effectively with others to achieve team goals
- Demonstrate commercial awareness
- Aptitude for financial matters & processes and working knowledge of reconciliations
- Demonstrable experience of working to tight deadlines
- Emphasis on accuracy and attention to detail
- A high degree of motivation and enthusiasm
- A high level of customer focus
- Ability to learn new skills/tasks quickly
- Knowledge of CC&B
- Part / fully IATI qualified
- Experience working in Accounts
Salary will depend on experience and will be £16.5k+ depending on experience.
To apply please submit your CV via the link provided.
Experience: 0 yrs