MCS Group has an excellent opportunity with a leading Accountancy Practice in Belfast for a Bookkeeper. This firm prides itself on being a small practice that takes on large practice work - specialising in providing technical solutions to high-net-worth clients while also offering a very personal and consultative service to clients at every stage of the process.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager you will;
- Manage your own portfolio of payroll clients, with the majority of which being monthly payrolls. Clients range from sole traders to larger companies with 100s of employees.
- Be responsible for providing bookkeeping services to clients.
What do I need to be considered?
- You must have strong payroll experience, working with multiple external clients and be confident in running payroll alone.
- You will need to have experience with Pension Auto Enrolment.
- You must have relevant experience as a bookkeeper within a busy financial organisation.
- You will ideally have experience working an accountancy firm but strong candidates from industry may also be considered.
What do I do next?
If the above sounds like you, then get in touch with Phoebe Preston at MCS Group to discuss in more detail or submit your CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit the MCS website to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs