Vacancy Reference - 16391
Kennedy Recruitment are working in connection with their Public Sector client to recruit a temporary Senior Information Officer to be based in Belfast. This is a full time role, Monday to Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm. The post will require an immediate start and is expected to last until the end of March 2019.
The following duties will be required -
* Providing an editorial role in the development of content for the website in a consistent and user-focused style
* Training the delivery team in the preparation of materials
* Supporting content writers in determining the most appropriate structure for provision of material within the levels of the site
* Writing overarching elements of the content that introduce the more detailed material
* Reviewing materials produced by the content writers and suggesting revisions to content with a view to providing a common voice across all material and ensuring a 'plain English' product that is easily digested by non-legally qualified users
* Making recommendations on means to improve the Comapny's approach to communicating with stakeholders within the site
It is essential that interested candidates meet the following criteria -
* At least three years' experience, gained within the last 5 years, as a practitioner in public relations, journalism, advertising, marketing or similar environment
* At least one year's practical experience, gained within the last 5 years, in leading and managing staff in a team environment to meet the organisation's objectives
Candidates will be required to obtain a Standard Access NI check at a cost of £26
Please note that a criminal record will not necessarily be a bar to obtaining a position. This will depend on the nature of the position and circumstances of the offences.
For this role, Kennedy Recruitment is acting in the capacity of an employment business.
Kennedy Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and a Corporate Member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Kennedy Recruitment adheres to all current employment legislation.
Please note only those candidates shortlisted may be contacted.