Vacancy Reference - 16615
Kennedy Recruitment are working in connection with their Public Sector client to recruit a temporary Project Support to be based in Belfast. This is a full time role, Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm and expected to last for 2-3 months. The following duties will be required -
* Project Governance - administration of monthly Census Oversight Board (COB), Demographic Statistics Advisory Group (meets twice yearly) and Census Advisory Panel (meets 1-2 times per year)
* Project Documentation - revising the Project Initiation Document, assisting with the development of Project plans/timelines, updating risk registers, anticipated Gateway reviews
* Management and development of the Census Office Business Support Team - overseeing the team's workplan, work with the team to develop new ways of working etc
* Finance - assist with Census Office Budget monitoring
* Adhoc project related tasks
It is essential that interested candidates meet the following criteria -
* The knowledge and skills required for this role include good organisational
* Planning and communication skills to meet key deliverable deadlines, given the likelihood of competing priorities
* An aptitude for IT is essential, including a good working knowledge of MS Excel and M/S project
* Whilst not essential, it would be desirable if the role holder had knowledge and experience of project management
* The role requires the ability to work as part of a team and good interpersonal skills are key due to the collaborative nature of the role with colleagues across the Office
Candidates will be required to obtain an Basic Access NI check at a cost of £26
Please note that a criminal record will not necessarily be a bar to obtaining a position. This will depend on the nature of the position and circumstances of the offences.
For this role, Kennedy Recruitment is acting in the capacity of an employment business.
Kennedy Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and a Corporate Member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Kennedy Recruitment adheres to all current employment legislation.
Please note only those candidates shortlisted may be contacted.