Vacancy Reference: 16796
We are currently working in connection with our major public sector client, an established strategic housing authority, to recruit a PA for the Belfast area. Full-time, temporary position, consisting of 37 hours per week, at rate of £9 per hour. An immediate start will be available for the successful candidate.
* Diary management
* Arranging meetings
* Taking minutes
* Meeting & event management
* Maintain diaries and attendance diaries for the wider management teams
* Provide a secretarial support at Team Meetings and other meetings as required including the preparation and distribution of agendas, minutes, presentations and timetables
* Use IT systems and software to seek, organise, evaluate and communicate information effectively
* Draft letters, minutes, notes, reports and presentations, including gathering, collating and interpreting information as required
* Maintain an efficient document storage system for local and off-site storage
* Maintain Staff Appraisal and training records
* Maintain records of policy documents and approved amendments/updates
* General office duties
* BTEC National or equivalent professional or technical qualification, plus at least 1 year's relevant experience
* 5 GCSE / "O" Levels (Grades A-C) or equivalent qualification, plus at least 2 years' relevant experience.
* Exceptionally, candidates not having the above level of qualification but with 3 years' relevant experience in an administrative environment may also be considered
* Proficient in Microsoft Office
* Working under pressure to meet tight deadlines within a team environment
* An ability to follow guidance in the creation of electronic documents and communicate those methods throughout the team
* Diary management experience highly desirable
Benefits of registering with Kennedy Recruitment:
* Competitive weekly pay
* Positions exclusive to Kennedy Recruitment
* Chance to be considered for more desirable opportunities
* Ongoing training and support with our specialist Consultants
* Opportunity to progress your career with Kennedy recruitment
How to apply:
To be considered for this role click on the 'Apply' button and upload a copy of your CV. You can also call us on 028 9033 0555 to speak with a member of our team.
We look forward to speaking with you soon and discussing this opportunity, as well as the many benefits of registering with Kennedy Recruitment.
Please note that only those candidates shortlisted for the role may be contacted.
For this role Kennedy Recruitment is acting in the capacity of an employment business. Kennedy Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and a Corporate Member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Kennedy Recruitment adheres to all current employment legislation.
A Basic Access NI check at a cost of £26 will be required before commencement of this role. Please note that a criminal record will not necessarily be prohibitive in obtaining a position. This will depend on the nature of the position and circumstances of the offences.
Under normal circumstances the successful candidate will start at the bottom of the scale and receive annual incremental pay increases. However, under our client's policy, there is flexibility to start at a higher point within the scale based on an applicant's previous salary. This can be discussed further at offer stage.