Vacancy Reference: 18525
We are currently recruiting for a Grants Officer for the Belfast area. This will be a full-time temporary role. This vacancy is expected to last for 1 year.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- In association with the Grants team to administer Agency support to the Community through the Financial Assistance Scheme
- To assess applications and make recommendations on funding awards under scheme rules
- To process payments and make recommendations on entitlement to funding awards
- To make recommendations for development of Financial Assistance Scheme policy and liaise with colleagues on procedural issues
- To manage the recording keeping of grants information held on the bespoke Agency database
- To provide support to the Development Officer team and external customers to maximise Agency support to the Community
- Educated to GSCE “O” Level or equivalent
- At least three years recent experience in a financial role which included grant processing OR three years’ experience in an admin role which included grant processing
- Management skills and capacity to work as part of a busy team
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Good organisation, planning and delivery of work
- Capable of working unsupervised to tight deadlines
This role provides an exciting opportunity to join an industry leading business, committed to ensuring that their customers receive a first class level of service and offering genuine opportunities for career progression.
For more information on this role or any other vacancy please call us on 028 90330 555
Please note only those candidates shortlisted may be contacted.