Vacancy Reference - 16735
Kennedy Recruitment are working in connection with their Public Sector client to recruit a temporary Foundation Programme Administrator to be based in Belfast. This is a full time role, 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday. The post will require an immediate start and is expected to last for approximately 2 months.
The following duties will be required -
* To administer and co-ordinate generic skills training days
* To assist with the administration of ORIEL system and organisation of the Foundation Academic and Foundation Programme recruitment process
* To assist with the co-ordination and servicing of the Annual Review of Competence Progression assessment interviews for all trainees within Foundation
* To co-ordinate the GMC Full Registration Process following ARCP which includes liaising with the GMC and UK Foundation Schools to ensure all documentation is processed appropriately
To assist with the updating and recording of information on databases required by the Company or external bodies
* To administer and co-ordinate the Regional Induction Day for Foundation 1 trainees and coordinate return of induction information
* To provide administrative support to the Foundation team
* Administer and co-ordinate the Transfer of Information Process for newly appointed F1 Doctors ensuring appropriate information is shared
* Liaising with other departments of the Agency and external organisations
* To provide assistance in the updating of the Foundation Training pages of the Agency’s website
It is essential that interested candidates meet the following criteria -
* 5 GCSE’s (including GCSE English Language and GCSE Maths, Grades A – C OR equivalent qualification to demonstrate literacy and numeracy OR Higher Qualification
* 18 months relevant experience
* All applicants must have one year’s experience working with Microsoft Office or similar
* Stage 3 Word Processing (RSA or equivalent)
* Minute taking experience
For this role, Kennedy Recruitment is acting in the capacity of an employment business.
Kennedy Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and a Corporate Member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Kennedy Recruitment adheres to all current employment legislation.
Please note only those candidates shortlisted may be contacted.