Vacancy Reference: 19122
We are currently recruiting for a (Band 6) Corporate Secretariat Manager for the Belfast area. This will be a full-time temporary role, Monday to Friday consisting of 37 hours per week, with an hourly rate of £14.20. This vacancy is expected to last for 3 months.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the operation of all administrative processes underpinning the Health and Social Care Board, its Committees, Senior Management Team and the Belfast and South Eastern Local Commissioning Groups
- This will include the provision of a high-quality corporate secretariat service, including taking formal minutes of meetings, and adherence to and monitoring of all associated corporate governance requirements
- The post-holder will be required to manage the relevant administrative staff
- Plan and organise the annual schedule of all meetings of the HSC Board, its Committees, Senior Management Team, Belfast and South Eastern Local Commissioning Groups. This will also include any Special Meetings and Workshops
- Provision of high-quality secretariat support to the Health and Social Care Board, its Committees, Belfast and South Eastern Local Commissioning Groups and Senior Management Team including the preparation of ‘Chair’s Notes’, agenda, distribution of papers and production of formal minutes
- Supervise the recording and formal approval of minutes of all Board Committees and Senior Management Team
- Responsible for the posting of Notices, approved Minutes of the Health and Social Care Board and relevant publications on the Health and Social Care Board website
- Establish working relationships with all Directors, Assistant Directors and other senior staff, including Committee Chairs in order to support the efficient running of the Health and Social Care Board, its Committees and Senior Management Team meetings
This role provides an exciting opportunity to join an industry leading business, committed to ensuring that their customers receive a first class level of service and offering genuine opportunities for career progression.
For more information on this role or any other vacancy please call us on 028 90330 555
Please note only those candidates shortlisted may be contacted.