Vacancy Reference - 17222
Kennedy Recruitment are working in connection with their Public Sector client to recruit a Band 4 Corporate Services Admin Officer to be based in Belfast. This is a full time temporary position, Monday to Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm and expected to last until the end of May 2019 with possible extension. The following duties will be required -
* To provide high level administrative support to the CSM's and Head of Service across the range of corporate services functions delivered. * This will include assisting the CSM's in organising work programmes. These work programmes will include elements of project management and will impact across the Client and other client organisations.
* To act as a first point of contact for our staff, our customers, and the public, providing advice and guidance as appropriate to their band.
* To administer, update and maintain the various systems and processes operated by SCS to enable the efficient and effective discharge to the entire teams' responsibilities.
* To provide administrative input and organisation specifically in relation to Complaints, Freedom of Information requests, Subject Access Requests, Health & Safety issues, and Premises Management.
* To prepare the various returns, reports and statistics, both internal and external, to monitor, manage, and report SCS performance.
* To co-ordinate and contribute to the production of the Controls Assurance Standard (CAS) documentation, including the compilation of supporting evidence, across a range of areas.
* To assist with the production of CAS action plans and to assist with the monitoring of identified actions.
* To work closely with the appropriate CSM to ensure the effective and efficient discharge of SCS's work, escalating issues as required.
* Servicing working groups/committees which will include collating relevant papers and reports, agendas, taking formal minutes and following up actions.
It is essential that interested candidates meet the following criteria -
* GCSE English and Maths (Grade C or above) OR equivalent qualification to demonstrate literacy and numberacy OR higher qualification
* 2 A Levels OR equivalent qualification OR higher qualification
* 18 months relevant experience*
* 3 years relevant experience*
(*Relevant experience is defined as experience gained working in an administrative or clerical customer facing role)
* Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
* Ability to plan, organise and manage your time/work effectively to consistently meet deadlines.
* Ability to use initiative and work independently and as part of a team.
* Ability to develop effective working relationships.
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including the use of email.
* Commitment to the provision of a high quality customer focused service and a culture of continuous improvement.
* Willingness to undergo further training and develop new skills as required by the demands of the post.
* Hold a full current driving license (valid in the UK) and have access to a car at the closing date or have access to a form of transport* which will permit the applicant to carry out the duties of the post in full.
(*This relates only to any person who has declared that they have a disability, which debars them from driving).
For this role, Kennedy Recruitment is acting in the capacity of an employment business.
Kennedy Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and a Corporate Member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Kennedy Recruitment adheres to all current employment legislation.
Please note only those candidates shortlisted may be contacted.