Vacancy Reference - 16570
Kennedy Recruitment are working in connection with their Public Sector client to recruit a temporary Band 4 Administrator to the Executive Team to be based in Belfast. This is a full time role, Monday to Friday 9:0am - 5:00pm and expected to last approx. 3 months. The following duties will be required -
* To provide a complete clerical, administrative and support service to members of the Executive Team
* To maintain appointments and electronic diaries for the members of the Executive Team as required, by scheduling complex meetings and handling the relevant logistics
* To work with standard and advanced spreadsheets, databases, and word processing software packages
* To perform daily clerical duties such as answering and screening telephone calls; taking messages; sorting and distributing incoming mail, faxes and emails; copying and collating; and other routine duties necessary to assist Executive Team members
* To take minutes and maintain records of meetings as required
* To edit drafts of correspondence, reports, forms, charts, memos, and other documents for the Executive Team members, as needed
* To plan, organise business visits including arranging travel and accommodation for the members of the Executive Team as required
* To receive, categorise and respond to all of the Executive Team's correspondence
* To organise, allocate and dispatch mail relating to members of the Executive Team as required
It is essential that interested candidates meet the following criteria -
* Either hold a qualification BTEC National, GNVQ Advanced or NVQ Level 3 or above PLUS A minimum of one years' previous experience providing comprehensive personal assistant and/or team administrative support to Senior Management where accuracy and attention to detail are required
* Have a minimum of two years' previous experience providing comprehensive personal assistant and/or team administrative support to Senior Management where accuracy and attention to detail are required
* English GCSE at Grade C or above, OR Essential Skills level 2 (or higher) in Communication, or equivalent
* Maths GCSE at Grade C or above, OR Essential Skills level 2 (or higher) in Numeracy, or equivalent
* Recent experience of planning and organising and work effectively in a busy administrative environment
* Experience of minute / note taking and record keeping
* Experience of managing multiple diaries
* Experience of the appropriate handling of sensitive and confidential information
* Experience in the use of Microsoft Office applications or similar packages for example; word processing, spreadsheets, presentations and maintenance of electronic diaries
Candidates will be required to obtain an Enhanced Access NI check at a cost of £33
Please note that a criminal record will not necessarily be a bar to obtaining a position. This will depend on the nature of the position and circumstances of the offences.
For this role, Kennedy Recruitment is acting in the capacity of an employment business.
Kennedy Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and a Corporate Member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Kennedy Recruitment adheres to all current employment legislation.
Please note only those candidates shortlisted may be contacted.