Vacancy Reference - 18925
We are currently recruiting for a Band 3 Secretary to be based in Antrim. This will be a full-time temporary role consisting of 37.5 hours per on a month to month basis.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Responsible for the day to day administrative functions of the office
* Typing of correspondence and other documents as required
* Effectively dealing with incoming and outgoing calls
* Recording of incoming-outgoing mail
* Assist in the provision of information and data as required
* Minute taking
* General duties involved working in a busy office environment
It is essential that interested candidates meet the following criteria -
* 4 GCSE C or above to include English Language or equivalent qualifications, and 1 year's secretarial/clerical experience
* NVQ Level 2 in Administration and 1 year's secretarial experience/clerical experience
* Two years secretarial/clerical experience and GCSE Grade C or above in English Language or equivalent qualification. Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative.
For this role, Kennedy Recruitment is acting in the capacity of an employment business.
Kennedy Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and a Corporate Member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Kennedy Recruitment adheres to all current employment legislation.
Please note only those candidates shortlisted may be contacted.