Vacancy Reference - 17608
Kennedy Recruitment are working in connection with their Public Sector client to recruit a Band 3 Administrator to be based in. This is a full-time temporary position, 37.5 hours per week and expected to last for six months initially. The following duties will be required -
* Provide high quality routine administrative support to individual departments ensuring the effective operation of systems and procedures
* Assist in the administration and implementation of administrative systems within the departments.
* Manage the administration of the office ensuring a continual high standard of service is provided to all staff, customers, members of the public and suppliers.
* Effectively prepare reports, documents and proposals for senior staff within the department as well as supplying advice and assistance as required.
* Continually seek to improve the service delivered within the department by committing to attend personal development training, demonstrating a team work ethic and embracing change.
* Provide high level service to all stakeholders.
* Attend and take notes at meetings as required of the role.
* Prioritise own work within a general schedule and may allocate work to other staff on a daily and weekly basis to meet deadlines
* Forward planning for days, weeks and year ahead regarding upcoming events and meeting requirements within department
* Identify required levels of stocks of equipment and supplies
It is essential that interested candidates meet the following criteria -
* 18 months relevant experience
* 5 GCSE's (including GCSE English Language and GCSE Maths, Grades A* - C)
* Equivalent qualification to demonstrate literacy and numeracy
* Higher Qualification
* Hold a current full driving licence which is valid for use in the UK and have access to a car on appointment. This criteria will be waived in the case of applicants whose disability prohibits driving but who have access to a form of transport approved by the Organisation which will permit them to carry out the duties of the post