Vacancy Reference - 16743
Kennedy Recruitment are working in connection with their Public Sector client to recruit a temporary Band 3 Administrative Support to be based in Belfast. This is a full time role, Monday to Friday 8.45am - 5pm and expected to last until the end of March. The following duties will be required -
* The efficient organisation and management of Officers' diaries. This will include the use of computerised diary software.
* To deal with the receipt and distribution of correspondence, reports, faxes, e-mail; dealing with sensitive correspondence.
* To maintain an efficient filing system and effective 'bring-forward' system.
* Word processing and typing as required, including correspondence, the compilation of agendas, papers and reports. This may include audio word-processing. Use of available graphics packages to produce presentations.
* Receive and deal with telephone communications as appropriate.
* Provide administrative support for projects as requested.
* Input and retrieval of data from manual and electronic systems.
* Assistance in the provision of statistical information as required.
* Organise meetings, conferences and workshops including preparation of papers, arranging venues, notifying attendees, attend meeting and take minutes. Follow-up action where necessary.
* Make appropriate travel and organisational arrangements as required.
* Maintaining a high level of confidentiality of information in line with current legislation.
* Working as a member of the administrative/secretarial team providing cover for colleagues as required.
* To support the HSCB in meeting its obligations under Risk Management by adhering to the controls assurance standards identified in the Risk Register.
It is essential that interested candidates meet the following criteria -
* GCSE Maths and GCSE English (Grades A-C) OR equivalent qualification to demonstrate literacy and numeracy OR higher qualification
* Two A Levels or equivalent or higher qualification
* One year's experience in an office environment
* 18 months' experience in an office environment
* RSA Stage II (both parts) typing or word processing or equivalent or 1 years' word processing experience
* Working experience in the use of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Powerpoint.
* Effective communications and organisational skills which will meet the needs of the post in full
* An ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
* Ability to manage workload effectively and meet strict deadlines
For this role, Kennedy Recruitment is acting in the capacity of an employment business.
Kennedy Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and a Corporate Member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Kennedy Recruitment adheres to all current employment legislation.
Please note only those candidates shortlisted may be contacted.