Vacancy Reference - 16741
Kennedy Recruitment are working in connection with their Public Sector client to recruit a temporary Band 3 Administrative Support to be based in Belfast. This is a full time role, Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm and expected to last until the end of March. The following duties will be required -
* Provide high quality routine administrative support to individual departments ensuring the effective operation of systems and procedures.
* Assist in the administration and implementation of administrative systems within the departments.
* Manage the administration of the office ensuring a continual high standard of service is provided to all staff, customers, members of the public and suppliers.
* Effectively prepare reports, documents and proposals for senior staff within the department as well as supplying advice and assistance as required.
* Continually seek to improve the service delivered within the department by committing to attend personal development training, demonstrating a team work ethic and embracing change.
* Provide high level service to all stakeholders.
* Attend and take notes at meetings as required of the role.
It is essential that interested candidates meet the following criteria -
* Five GCSE's (including GCSE English Language and GCSE Maths (Grades A* - C) OR equivalent qualification to demonstrate literacy and numeracy OR Higher Qualification.
* 18 Months relevant experience.
* One year's experience working with Microsoft Office or similar.
* Hold a current full driving licence which is valid for use in the UK and have access to a car on appointment. This criteria will be waived in the case of applicants whose disability prohibits driving but who have access to a form of transport approved by the Trust which will permit them to carry out the duties of the post.
For this role, Kennedy Recruitment is acting in the capacity of an employment business.
Kennedy Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and a Corporate Member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Kennedy Recruitment adheres to all current employment legislation.
Please note only those candidates shortlisted may be contacted.