Vacancy Reference - 17246
Kennedy Recruitment are working in connection with their Public Sector client to recruit a Band 3 Admin Support to be based in Belfast. This is a full time temporary role, Monday to Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm and expected to last until the end of June 2019 provisionally. The following duties will be required -
* Administrative Support for inspections
It is essential that interested candidates meet the following criteria -
* One year of MS Office experience - including MS Word, MS Outlook, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
* One year general office experience
* Experience of working with databases - input/retrieval of data
* Ability to take/produce/transcribe minutes/notes of meetings
* Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team and have good communication skills
* Ability to create, develop and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues and work contacts external to the organisation
* Ability to handle confidential and difficult situations with discretion and diplomacy
* Flexible, open and enthusiastic person
* Open to travel and overnight stay around NI (during supported inspections)
For this role, Kennedy Recruitment is acting in the capacity of an employment business.
Kennedy Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and a Corporate Member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Kennedy Recruitment adheres to all current employment legislation.
Please note only those candidates shortlisted may be contacted.