Vacancy Reference - 18579
We are currently recruiting for a band 3 Admin Assistant to be based in Finaghy, Belfast. This will be an ongoing part-time temporary role, consisting of 22.5 hours per week. Days of work will be Wednesday to Friday 9:00am-5:00pm.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Responsible for the day to day administrative functions of the office.
* Corresponding with internal external agencies.
* Typing of correspondence and other documents as required.
* Effectively dealing with incoming and outgoing calls.
* Recording of incoming-outgoing mail.
* Assist in the provision of information and data as required.
* Filing & minute taking also required.
It is essential that interested candidates meet the following criteria -
* GCSE C or above to include English Language or equivalent qualifications, and 1 year's secretarial/clerical experience
* NVQ Level 2 in Administration and 1 year's secretarial experience/clerical experience
* Two years secretarial/clerical experience and GCSE Grade C or above in English Language or equivalent qualification.
* Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
For this role, Kennedy Recruitment is acting in the capacity of an employment business.
Kennedy Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and a Corporate Member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Kennedy Recruitment adheres to all current employment legislation.
Please note only those candidates shortlisted may be contacted.