Vacancy Reference - 15690
Kennedy Recruitment are working in connection with their Public Sector client to recruit a temporary Band 2 Receptionist / Clerical Officer to be based in Belfast. This is a full time role, Monday to Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm and expected to last until the end of March 2019. The following duties will be required -
* Welcoming clients and putting them at ease.
* Monitoring of Waiting Area and notifying clinical staff of clients still waiting after their appointment time.
* Operating switchboard.
* Dealing with telephone and personal inquiries at reception in a sensitive and confidential manner.
* Taking, recording and relaying of messages accurately.
* Daily collating and monitoring of clinical appointment sheets for Therapists.
* Typing of appointment letter, reports and miscellaneous documents.
* Liaising with Estate Services in relation to job requests.
*Operation of taxi booking system.
* Input of data onto client database.
* Maintenance of the Reception, Waiting area and Conference Room to reflect the professional and client friendly image of the Family Trauma Centre.
* Pulling of client charts each morning for clinics and individual therapy sessions.
* Use of all Microsoft Office software ie Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook.
* Maintain client confidentiality at all times.
* Any other appropriate duties as may be allocated
It is essential that interested candidates meet the following criteria -
* Four GCSE's (Grade C or above) to include English Language or equivalent qualifications
* One year's clerical experience
* NVQ Level 2 in administration.
* RSA Stage 2 Word Processing Parts 1 & 2
* RSA Stage 2 Typing Parts 1 & 2
* Can demonstrate a capable level of ability
Candidates will be required to obtain a Basic Access NI check at a cost of £26.00
Please note that a criminal record will not necessarily be a bar to obtaining a position. This will depend on the nature of the position and circumstances of the offences.
For this role, Kennedy Recruitment is acting in the capacity of an employment business.
Kennedy Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and a Corporate Member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Kennedy Recruitment adheres to all current employment legislation.
Please note only those candidates shortlisted may be contacted.