Vacancy Reference - 18581
We are currently recruiting for an Archiving Assistant to be based in Newtownabbey. This will be a full-time temporary role, consisting of 37 hours per week and expected to last for three months.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Organising and archiving of paper based records onto a digital platform.
It is essential that interested candidates meet the following criteria -
* A minimum of 5 GCSE's (Grades A-C) to include English and Maths or equivalent
* A minimum of 1 years' administrative / clerical experience to include dealing with the general public
* Good planning and organisational skills
* Excellent customer service skills
* Effective organisational and time management skills
* Ability to work with minimum supervision
* High degree of discretion and confidentiality
For this role, Kennedy Recruitment is acting in the capacity of an employment business.
Kennedy Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and a Corporate Member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Kennedy Recruitment adheres to all current employment legislation.
Please note only those candidates shortlisted may be contacted.