Vacancy Reference - 16748
Kennedy Recruitment are working in connection with their Public Sector client to recruit a temporary Advertising Officer to be based in Belfast. This is a full time role, Monday to Friday 9:00am -5:00pm. The post will require an immediate start and is expected to last for 6 months initially.
The following duties will be required -
* Provide support to PIO/ SIO/ IO’s in the Government Advertising Unit on the day to day management and delivery of a number of campaigns and act as point of liaison between an advertising agency and departmental client
* Maintain organised, complete and auditable campaign records of all campaign activity on the relevant systems and adhere to the Government Advertising Unit’s campaign management processes.
* To check and approve campaign advertising invoices as required
* Providing ad hoc support to GAU management and colleagues, including drafting correspondence, collating statistics, providing advice and guidance to staff and external sources as required
* Maintain cost data base by entering and backing up data into excel reports
It is essential that interested candidates meet the following criteria -
* Has at least 2 years’ experience of working in advertising – managing all aspects of advertising campaigns
* Good experience of liaisons with agencies, clients and third party providers
* Has experience of managing budgets and of working within invoicing processes
Candidates will be required to obtain a Standard Access NI check at a cost of £26
Please note that a criminal record will not necessarily be a bar to obtaining a position. This will depend on the nature of the position and circumstances of the offences.
For this role, Kennedy Recruitment is acting in the capacity of an employment business.
Kennedy Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and a Corporate Member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Kennedy Recruitment adheres to all current employment legislation.
Please note only those candidates shortlisted may be contacted.