Vacancy Reference - 16618
Kennedy Recruitment are working in connection with their Private Sector client to recruit a temporary Administrator to be based in Belfast. This is a full time role, Monday to Friday 8:30am - 4:30pm. The post will require an immediate start and is expected to last initially for 3 months.
The following duties will be required:
* Utilise IT to the full and ensure work is progressed effectively
* Prioritise workload
* Maintain confidentiality of private and confidential information
* Ensure correct internal and external distribution of correspondence
* Save all typed work to correct file on system - EDMS
* Open incoming post, action and distribute
* Process outgoing post, apply postage ready for collection / drop off
* Maintain post area in an organised and tidy manner
* To provide an efficient, courteous and professional approach to all telephone callers
* To record and convey accurately and at the appropriate time incoming or outgoing messages
* To take accurate facts and contact details for the recipient of the message
* To monitor telephone equipment and be fully conversant with all functions of the telephone
* Greet visitors to the site office efficiently and politely
* Operate door entry system
* Ensure visitors to site sign in and out of the office via the Visitors book
* Receive goods deliveries and inform necessary recipient to ensure prompt removal
It is essential that interested candidates meet the following criteria:
* Previous administrator experience
* Excellent organizational skills
* Effectively manage time in order to meet deadlines
* Ability to work on more than one project at a time
* Ability to process information from more than one source
* Professional attitude and approach to work
* Ability to work to tight deadlines
For this role, Kennedy Recruitment is acting in the capacity of an employment business.
Kennedy Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and a Corporate Member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Kennedy Recruitment adheres to all current employment legislation.
Please note only those candidates shortlisted may be contacted.