Vacancy Ref: 17761/17762
We are currently working in connection with our major public sector client, an established strategic housing authority, to recruit x 2 Admin Officers for the Belfast area. Full-time, temporary positions, consisting of 37 hours per week, at rate of £9.01 per hour. An immediate start will be available for the successful candidates.
Posts in the Level 3 grade require staff to undertake a variety of duties ranging from supervision and training, to advice and guidance for the
public. In each of the functions interpretative and discretionary skills play a significant part, although it is stressed that these skills are brought to
bear within written or verbal parameters and policies set by the organisation. For industrial staff the work requires competence, co-ordination
and craftsmanship with a demand for both precision and speed or considerable demand for precision.
* Candidates should hold a BTEC National or equivalent Professional or Technical qualification plus at least 1 year's relevant experience.
* Five GCSE "O" Levels, or equivalent qualification, plus at least 2 years' relevant office experience.
* Competent in the use of excel functionality, including pivots, v-look ups, sorting data etc
* Basic understanding of payment processing
* Ability to work as part of a wider team
* Good communication skills
Benefits of registering with Kennedy Recruitment:
* Competitive weekly pay
* Positions exclusive to Kennedy Recruitment
* Chance to be considered for more desirable opportunities
* Ongoing training and support with our specialist Consultants
* Opportunity to progress your career with Kennedy recruitment
How to apply:
To be considered for this role click on the 'Apply' button and upload a copy of your CV. You can also call us on 028 9033 0555 to speak with a member of our team.
We look forward to speaking with you soon and discussing this opportunity, as well as the many benefits of registering with Kennedy Recruitment.
Please note that only those candidates shortlisted for the role may be contacted.
For this role Kennedy Recruitment is acting in the capacity of an employment business. Kennedy Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and a Corporate Member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Kennedy Recruitment adheres to all current employment legislation.
A Basic Access NI check at a cost of £18 will be required before commencement of this role. Please note that a criminal record will not necessarily be prohibitive in obtaining a position. This will depend on the nature of the position and circumstances of the offences.
Under normal circumstances the successful candidate will start at the bottom of the scale and receive annual incremental pay increases. However, under our client's policy, there is flexibility to start at a higher point within the scale based on an applicant's previous salary. This can be discussed further at offer stage.