Job Title: Recruitment Co-ordinator
Reports To: Regional Manager
Assignment Type: Full-time Permanent (subject to 6 months probationary period)
Working hours: Monday to Friday / 8am to 6pm
Salary: Starting salary £19k
Closing date: 4pm 29th June 2018
Send CV with covering letter as how you meet the criteria: Roisin Thompson
Established in 1991 and rated as the 6th largest employer in Northern Ireland Industrial Temps has built an unrivalled reputation for excellence and professionalism as the leading recruitment specialist within the industrial sector.
An opportunity has arisen for a RECRUITMENT CO-ORDINATOR for our Belfast branch
This position will involve but will not be limited to:
- Maintaining and developing existing customer service, with the relevant internal liaison and to optimize quality of service, business growth, and customer satisfaction, through recruitment and administration.
- To recruit quality candidates through planned candidate strategy, including, advertising, promotional activities, exploiting all existing resources within the office in order to fill vacancies and bookings.
- To ensure suitable pool of candidates are available to fill vacancies/bookings.
- To access the suitability of candidates during registration.
- To register, interview, test and reference candidates.
- To maintain regular candidate contact,
- To respond to clients requests within the minimum time possible.
- To obtain accurate job descriptions, and personnel specifications from clients.
- To measure candidates' suitability against client requirements.
- To fully inform candidates about prospective positions.
- To brief candidates prior to interview and gain post interview feedback.
- To follow up on interviews arranged and manage the post interview process.
- To complete all relevant office administration in line with company procedures.
- To ensure that all company procedures are adhered to on time.
- To ensure that all statutory legislation is adhered to
- To maintain and update all required registers and reports.
The successful candidate:
- Will have very strong administrative and organisational skills and can demonstrate this at interview
- Previous office environment experience
- Have good communication & time management skills
- Have the ability to multi task and prioritise workload
- Be an excellent team player
- Be self motivating using own initiative when necessary
- Be computer literate
- Have excellent English both spoken and written
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria please forward your CV by 4pm 29th June 2018 to Roisin Thompson.
INDUSTRIAL TEMPS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER
Experience: 0 yrs