Honeycomb is assisting our client, a highly successful global law firm, with the appointment of a Workflow Coordinator for their Document Services Team. This is a permanent and full time position with excellent opportunities for career advancement.
A highly successful and prestigious global law firm with up to 50 office worldwide.
The role of Workflow Coordinator sits within the Document Services Team and is the first point of contact for clients. They manage, assess and triage all incoming work for the department ensuring that it is delegated to the most appropriate team member guaranteeing that it is completed efficiently to the highest standard of quality and to meet client deadlines. The Workflow Coordinator will also support the Team Leader / Supervisor and Management to capture capacity and resources, assist with operational reporting and the management of relationships with internal and external stakeholders. Typical duties include:
- Responsible for the management of work requests via the workflow portal and email. Estimating the time required to complete each job by fully understanding the client's brief and clarifying any details with the client if necessary.
- Assigning work to the appropriate job queues using all available resources and ensuring that all information is recorded before the job is scheduled.
- Liaise with clients and internal parties to facilitate an efficient and timely workflow, ensuring a seamless client delivery.
- Understand clients needs and requirements, offering guidance and support which delivers an "end to end" solution.
- Ensuring the timely and professional communication to clients of any delays or concerns, renegotiating deadlines where appropriate and providing a detailed explanation of the reason for renegotiation.
- Ensuring that work is accounted for and that data is captured accurately at all times.
- Experience of working in a service delivery environment.
- Experience of workflow management / work allocation and the use of workflow tools.
- Excellent communication and workflow tools.
- Highly IT literate.
Highly competitive salary and benefits package.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Louise Quinn, Specialist Consultant at Honeycomb on 02896 207050 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.honeycomb.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 02896 207050
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs