Honeycomb is assisting our client, a highly successful global law firm, with the appointment of a Workflow Coordinator for their Document Services Team. This is a permanent and full time position with excellent opportunities for career advancement. Hours of work for this role are Sunday - Thursday, 5pm to 1am.
A highly successful and prestigious global law firm with up to 30+ office worldwide.
The role of the Workflow Coordinator is to act as a first point of contact for clients, ensuring that all work in the Document Checking department is assigned and completed efficiently to the highest standard within defined timeframes.
- Assessing and allocating incoming Document Checking requests using the department's workflow tool.
- Managing Document Checking requests against available resourcing on shift
- Working in concert with other service line Workflow Coordinators to ensure seamless service
- Liaising with internal teams, clients and third-party suppliers to facilitate efficient delivery of Document Checking projects
- Ensuring that all work is completed to a high standard within given timeframes
- Escalating all client-related concerns and queries, taking ownership of issues and offering valid alternatives to the client
- Establishing and maintaining excellent client relationships
- Being flexible with regard to work location and working hours. It may sometimes be a requirement to work in the London office for special projects and meetings. Although training will be provided on shift whenever possible, it may sometimes be necessary to attend certain training courses off shift
- Being flexible in undertaking these duties and any other duties as required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and document management systems, with the ability to learn new systems quickl
- Knowledge of working on complex technical documents
- Experience/understanding of the principles of effective workflow management
- Experience of working in a professional services environment
Highly competitive salary and benefits package.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Louise Quinn, Professional Services Manager at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is permitted to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **
Experience: 0 yrs