Honeycomb are working in partnership with a Global business within the Manufacturing sector. We are assisting with the recruitment of a Warehouse Administrator. This assignment is a Full Time and temporarily ongoing based in Belfast, with the opportunity to work alongside a reputable brand.
A Global leader with a presence in Northern Ireland, this business oversee a specialised product portfolio which is distributed to 50+ countries across the world.
We are recruiting for an Warehouse Admin who will work closely with the Production team. Duties to be carried out include:
* Liaising with internal teams to fulfil required stock levels for production
* Inputting and tracking stock data on the relevant inhouse systems
* Assisting drivers with the movement of incoming stock
* Adhering to the company guidelines for Health and Safety
* 5 GCSE's (including Maths & English Grade C & above)
* Minimum of 1 year experience working in a warehouse environment
* Excellent IT and communication abilities (written and verbal)
* Previous experience using Sage system
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Laura Healy, Temporary Consultant at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050
*Please note that due to the current climate it is not possible for us to contact candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. We are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications at present which is not allowing us to call everyone individually. We thank you in advance for your understanding.
Experience: 0 yrs