Honeycomb is working with a Top Industry Client in the uptake of an experienced Executive Assistant. Fascinating site/stimulus. W.Belfast; Free Parking. Temporary with potential extension.
The Client - This manufacturing client operates across an international trade. With innovative and market leading products of it's kind, they provide an interesting site with optimum culture and stimulus. Free parking and additional benefits disclosed throughout application.
The Role -
- Diary management
- Travel management
- Dealing with incoming emails, post & calls
- Processing expenses
- Management of critical reports
- Co-ordination of monthly management meetings, ad-hoc meetings & corporate events
- Minute taking
- Presentation preparation including company meetings,
- Corporate presentations, sales conferences
- Maintaining required HR systems and approvals
- Line management of Reception ensuring staff are fully briefed, trained and equipped to carry out their roles effectively, including arranging appropriate cover when required
The Person -
- Third Level Qualification OR 7 years relevant experience
- Minimum 2 years experience providing high level administrative support to Senior Management.
- Strong Communication Skills
- Exceptional Telephone Manner
- Professional communication skills
Please apply today in the strictest confidence or email Claire Connolly at with your CV. For additional information, please call 02896 207050. If this opportunity is not of interest, there may be other roles that are! For general vacancy enquiries please call the aforementioned telephone number.
Honeycomb - Supporting Excellence
Experience: 0 yrs