Honeycomb is assisting our client, a Financial Services company specialising in the Building & Construction sector, with the Recruitment of a Technical Support Administrator for their office based in East Belfast. This is a full time and permanent role.
A Financial Services company that specialise in the Building and Construction sector.
The Technical Support Administrator will work as part of a support team to provide a professional customer focused administration service, ensuring that the most effective systems and processes are followed at all times and customer's needs are not just consistently met but also exceeded.
The Technical Support Administrator will to be responsible for the administration of any projects the company undertakes, act as the first point of contact for all the clients and work closely with the surveyors to complete any necessary administration.
Key duties include:
- Assist surveyors with their daily administrative duties
- Print plans, set up project files and produce formal letters
- Issue notices and certificates to clients and local authorities
- Book site inspections and deal with telephone queries
- Manage the filing and archiving of project files
- Scan project plans and documentation
- Deal with all incoming and outgoing queries
- To extract information from the system for use by the technical teams.
- To liaise with clients and their design teams to collate information required, saving in the relevant place
- After review, to proactively chase the clients for information
- Manage a stock of documents and general Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Assist with any ad-hoc admin tasks when required
- Experience in a busy administrative role, ideally within construction.
- Good IT skills
- 5 GCSE's to include English & Maths
Salary for this role is £19-£23K depending on skills and experience.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Louise Quinn, Professional Services Manager at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs