Honeycomb is assisting our client, a Global Professional Services firm, with the recruitment of a Secretary for their Senior Management team. This is a full time and permanent role and will be based in Belfast city centre.
A Global Professional Services company with a large office based in Belfast city centre.
As a Team Secretary you will play an integral role within the Advisory Team providing professional secretarial support to the Advisory Partners and Management Team.
You will be supported with job specific training and other development opportunities.
Typical duties include:
- Producing a wide range of business related documentation, in line with normal template styles
- Design presentations and assist in the preparation of high quality reports
- Print, collate and distribute approved documents in advance of Partner and other meetings as required
- Supporting management meetings including collating papers, taking minutes and following up on actions
- Maintaining a Holiday Register for the Team
- Providing a PA role to the two Partners in the Team
- Diary and event management as required, including liaison with clients and contacts
- Provide administrative support on client projects, which may on occasion require involvement in client assignments
- Assist team in adherence with Compliance procedures
- Book travel arrangements for the team
- Provide timely and accurate management information
- Input and maintain client information
- Provide reception cover as required to cover absences including lunchtime and annual leave
- Sort and distribute post as required across the Firm for both incoming and external mail according to its priority.
- General office duties including typing, filing, photocopying, process expense claims and timesheets, file storage and shredding as required.
- To be flexible in terms of both working hours and work types and provide such other support as would reasonably be expected to ensure the smooth running of the department.
- Minimum of 5 GCSES (or equivalent) including Maths and English at grade C or above
- 2 years' previous experience in a similar role
- Fully proficient in usage of the MS Office suite
Salary for this role is £22500 - £25000 depending on skills and experience.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Louise Quinn, Professional Services Manager at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is permitted to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **
Experience: 0 yrs