Honeycomb is assisting our client, a leading Global Professional Services Firm, with the Recruitment of a Team Lead for their highly successful Document Services Team based in Belfast City Centre. This role is permanent and operates on a Nigh Shift basis.
Hours of work are 11.30pm - 9.30am, Monday to Thursday. The role attracts a highly competitive salary and benefits package and the successful candidate with receive First Class training and development.
The Client is a truly global organisation with offices in over 40 locations worldwide. The Belfast office is a hub of excellence and the Document Services Team has seen significant growth in the last few years. They offer a 24/7 operation and work with clients from all over the globe.
The Document Services Team operate on a 24/7 basis, delivering a first class service to clients globally. They consist of 9 different teams and functions and the purpose of this department is to work on and oversee high quality documents in accordance with the needs of the firm.
The role of Document Services Team Lead will be to supervise a team of Document Specialists and Document Checkers and ensure a high quality document production and checking service in accordance with the needs of the firm.
Typical duties will include:
- To supervise the team and the department workflow maintaining a high level of service which matches and exceeds client expectations
- Take ownership for service delivery on assigned shift and beyond
- To monitor and ensure the high performance of team members carrying out performance reviews, and being responsible for instigating or carrying out formal management procedures
- To organise appropriate resourcing across locations for absences and training at all times liaising with other Supervisors and HR if necessary
- To ensure that new staff are properly inducted into the department, appropriate training has been given and reviews are regularly carried out to ensure progress is being made in the way that the department would expect
- To ensure a high level of quality is maintained at all times
- To deputise for the Document Manager and/or Senior Document Centre Manager, and to act as a representative of the department as and when necessary
- To manage the handling of complaints, and recommend appropriate solutions or escalate if necessary
- To hold regular team meetings and individual feedback meetings with team members
- To motivate and encourage team members to be responsible for their own professional development
- To ensure that communication between staff, outsourcing resources and clients (whether internal or external) is professional and appropriate
- To be the lead in recruitment of staff to the team and undertaking selection processes, working with HR, other Supervisors, the Document Manager, the Senior Document Centre Manager and departmental trainers in order to ensure high calibre staff are recruited
- To work with your teams to identify areas where processes or procedures can be improved and liaise with colleagues and managers in order to introduce and implement them
- To coach staff or work with the departmental trainers or IT trainers and relevant managers to ensure that staff are correctly trained in order to achieve their potential and do their jobs to the best of their abilities
- To contribute, work towards and implement departmental policies and ensure firm-wide policies are complied with as appropriate
- To ensure that deadlines are met and best working practices and procedures are complied with across the departments
- To be flexible with regards to work location and working hours. It may sometimes be a requirement to visit the London office for special projects and meetings
- To be flexible in undertaking these duties and any other duties as required
- Experience of effective workflow management systems
- Solid supervisory and people management experience
- Strong leadership skills and experience of motivating a team
- Experience of balancing managing risk with service delivery
- Full understanding of working in a 24/7 shift work environment.
- Legal or similar professional services experience preferred
- A highly competitive salary and benefits package.
For further information, please contact Louise Quinn on 02896 207050 or appy with your up to date CV via the attached link.
Experience: 0 yrs