Honeycomb is assisting our client, a top tier law practice, with the recruitment of a Team Administrator for their office in Belfast city centre. This is a full time, permanent position.
As a Team Administrator you will perform administrative tasks including:
- Provide general administrative support to the wider team.
- Maintain a comprehensive filing system - ensure records are accurate and updated.
- First point of call for calls into the business - relaying information to the correct peers in a prompt manner.
- Assist with transnational finance duties.
Key skills required for the role:
- Administrative experience in a similar environment, legal or alternative.
- GCSE grade 'C or above' in Mathematics and English.
- Excellent spoken and written communication.
- Strong organisation skills.
- Sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
- Work well as part of a group
In return you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Hannah Fleming, Specialist Consultant at Honeycomb on 028 90 918627 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please contact us on 028 90 918627.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs