Honeycomb is assisting our client, a dynamic international Law firm, with the recruitment of a Team Administrator for their high performing team based in Belfast. This is a full time and permanent role with excellent career progression.
An international Law firm with 40+ locations worldwide. A true leader in their field. Heavily invested in their staff, they provide first class training and development opportunities.
The role of Team Administrator sits within peerpoint which is the leading platform for self-directed consultant lawyers seeking to develop a portfolio of experiences; taking on challenging roles working in-house with clients or the company. Peerpoint is leading the way in introducing real change and opportunity for lawyers, law firms and clients alike. A dynamic, autonomous business within one of the world's leading law firms. A fun and rewarding place to be.
This role will support the 360-degree consultant and client lifecycle at Peerpoint from administrative duties involved in the recruitment of consultants to our panel, to client diary management and ensuring our CRM and recruitment systems (Salesforce and Kenexa) are up to date. This role will be crucial to the seamless delivery of our client and consultant experience and will provide great insight to the end-to-end running of our business.
It is a fast-moving process requiring an individual with drive, initiative, strong organisational skills, attention to detail and professionalism.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Upload new candidates to the recruitment system (Kenexa)
- Keep the recruitment and client systems, trackers and filing systems updates on a daily basis
- Diary management - set up candidate, partner and client interviews, meetings and reference call appointments; book rooms, catering and arrange video conference calls
- Managing all enquiries to certain Peerpoint dedicated inboxes
- Manage consultant extension tracker, for those being extended on client placement
- Salesforce management including inputting of opportunities, keeping information up to date, pulling reports
- Conducting some initial exploratory calls with potential candidates
- Conduct reference calls and where appropriate, generating client leads from the reference conversations
- Managing candidate information ensuring all information is scanned and uploaded to the relevant system, including right to work documents, ensuring all filing systems are fully GDPR compliant
- Meet Peerpoint candidates and administer technical tests
- Preparing client materials, reports, relationship summaries and typing up meeting notes
- Pulling client contact lists, researching client contacts on EPIC/ LinkedIn to detail relationship history
This position will best suit someone with:
- A proactive attitude with the drive and ambition to succeed and a collaborative, solutions focused mind-set.
- A Passion for organisation, efficiency and a commitment to deliver to the highest standard for our clients and consultants.
- The ability to thrive in a fast paced and constantly changing entrepreneurial business.
- Excellent communication skills and professionalism.
- An interest in continually improving processes to make them more efficient.
This role comes with a competitive salary and benefits package.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Louise Quinn, Professional Services Manager at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is permitted to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **
Experience: 0 yrs