Honeycomb is working alongside a credible public sector client in the recruitment of a FT Temporary 'Staff Officer' in a Business Support capacity. 3mths pot. extension; competitive package. G.Belfast.
The Client - This large government organisation hosts a specific business unit where growth plans have been disclosed due to policy changes throughout NI and wider connections. Potential extension expected as a result of internal development opportunities.
The Role - This role requires extensive support to a range of Senior Dept officials and will entail the following key tasks:
- Assisting with internal branch reporting requirements ensuring that requests for information are fully addressed, including any ad hoc requests for information that may be required;
- Assist Heads of Branches in the monitoring and updating of Branch KPI's ensuring that branch business plans, resource bids, BCPs and risk registers are current and reflect the branch position
- To provide admin support for projects throughout the department
- Develop branch time management / calendar plans with key delivery dates, integrate into diary management of key staff and issue reminders to ensure delivery.
- Provision of support to maintain business performance and assist in meeting non-financial reporting requirements;
- Excellent organisational skills and an ability to work as part of a team or under own initiative in order to meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- A high level of IT competence in Microsoft Word and Microsoft excel.
**Please note, applicants who do not demonstrate relevant experience will not be considered for this role. Due to a high response of applications in the current climate, we are unable to provide individual feedback, however will endeavour to get back to you.**
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Claire McCleery, Specialist Consultant at Honeycomb on 02896 207050.
Experience: 0 yrs