Honeycomb is delighted to be assisting a public sector client in the recruitment of an experienced Senior Officer. Excellent hourly rate, temporary ongoing with potential extension in Belfast.
This fantastic client provides a facilitative service to varied individuals and groups amongst society throughout Northern Ireland. With extensive training and progression opportunities for staff this current opening caters for individual career development orientated aspiration.
Benefits include: fantastic hourly rate/ salary prospects; equally ideal holiday contribution and flexi-time ops.
To assist in the review, development, implementation and reporting of the clients' Supporting People Strategy, Policy, Operations and Procedures.
Plan, monitor and undertake a range of duties under the direction of the L6 officers. Dependent upon team assigned duties may include:
- Co-Ordinate, allocate and monitor work to meet wider supporting people business objectives.
- Assist in the assessment of risk in relation to Supporting People funded services and/ or strategic projects.
- Assist with monitoring and reporting on the strategic relevance of services funded through the Supporting People
- Arrange and as required attend meetings and visits with external stakeholders to progress Supporting People objectives and ensure compliance with relevant policies and procedures including the Supporting People Funding
- Assist in monitoring the quality and performance of Supporting People funding services/
- Provide information on the performance of Supporting People funded services/ projects against key milestones, agreed Key Performance Indicators (KPl's) and Service Performance Indicators (SPl's) as appropriate.
- Provide information as required, on contract management/project activity etc.
- A Degree or equivalent professional qualification plus 1 year's relevant experience in 3 of the 5 competency areas Or:
- BTEC Higher or equivalent Professional Qualification, plus at least 2 years' relevant experience working in 3 of the 5 competency areas.
Exceptionally, candidates who do not meet the qualification requirements may be considered where they can demonstrate that they have 3 years' relevant experience working in 3 of the 5 competency areas.
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate on their application forms that they have gained the required experience in three of the five specific competency areas:
- Experience in effectively communicating with statutory and voluntary agencies and/or in developing effective working relationships across a range of
- Experience in strategy/policy or service development/ business improvement requiring good negotiation and communication skills.
- Experience in conducting investigation, research, or monitoring performance against agreed targets and drafting reports (outlining corrective or innovative action) to a high
- Experience in managing competing priorities and working to deadlines.
- Experience in the general day to day organisation of the work place or section and staff management under the supervision of a senior officer.
Please apply today in the strictest confidence with Claire Connolly by attaching your CV. For additional information, please call 02896 207050. If this opportunity is not of interest, there may be other roles that are! For general vacancy enquiries please call the aforementioned telephone number.
Honeycomb - Supporting Excellence
Experience: 0 yrs