Honeycomb is delighted to be working alongside a top charitable organisation in the recruitment of a temporary Senior Administrator. Immediate start; 8 week min post.
With an exciting stimulus across this organisation and family feel orientated culture; this client has a wide business support functionality with regards interaction across a spectrum of stakeholders. 35 hour week with on street parking accessible and competitive hourly rate.
- Duties & Responsibilities General office admin
- Data entry
- Raising invoices/ Purchase Orders
- Front office/reception as required
- Support with our online affiliation project, managing a large number of application forms in a timely manner, ensuring data is correct before passing on to the next step in the process
- Managing a large volume of admin ad hoc requests from internal and external clients
- Skills & Experience Strong administration experience
- Attention to detail
- Data entry experience
- Experience using finance and CRM systems would be an advantage
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Claire Connolly, Specialist Consultant at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs