Honeycomb are working in partnership with a Global business within the Manufacturing sector. We are assisting with the recruitment of a Shipping Administrator. This assignment is a Full Time and temporarily ongoing based in Belfast, with the opportunity to work alongside a reputable brand.
A Global leader with a presence in Northern Ireland, this business oversee a specialised product portfolio which is distributed to 50+ countries across the world.
We are recruiting for an Shipping Administrator who will work closely with the Production team. Duties to be carried out include:
- Liaising with internal teams to follow up on shipping schedules
- Inputting and updating data into the relevant spreadsheets
- Keeping stock of packaging and ordering when necessary
- Processing orders for collection from third party logistics
- Answering queries from customers via email and telephone
- 5 GCSE's (including Maths & English Grade C & above)
- Minimum of 1 year experience working in a warehouse / shipping environment
- Excellent IT and communication abilities (written and verbal)
- Knowledge of customs regulations and shipping documentation
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Laura Healy, Temporary Consultant at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050
*Please note that due to the current climate it is not possible for us to contact candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. We are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications at present which is not allowing us to call everyone individually. We thank you in advance for your understanding.
Experience: 0 yrs