Honeycomb is delighted to be recruiting for a top client with regards competent Temporary Service Desk Administrators Belfast City Centre; multiple shifts available.
This newly established professional services client have experienced growth across their Business Support capacity and so provide a wide range of credible temporary opportunities which may lead to extension/ permanent opportunities.
- Log calls / jobs on the Control Hub database utilising service software. Calls / jobs may be received by telephone, email or in person.
- Raising purchase orders for supply chain & materials
- Tracking f.o.h/facilities priority progress against pre-determined KPI's including maximum allowable response and rectification times and implementing escalation procedures.
- Report back to clients and contract staff on job progress and completion - produce reports.
- Uploading documentation to in-house systems
- Any other duties required to ensure an effective and efficient help-desk service is delivered in accordance with management systems and Quality Control procedures.
- General Admin duties when required.
- Operating paper based systems as necessary to compliment the operating software including back-up systems.
- 5 GCSE's including Maths & English Grade C & above.
- 1 year's previous experience in an administrative position.
- Reception/ Service Desk Administration experience.
- Demonstrate previous experience in a similar service role.
- Previous experience in a busy office environment.
- Competent IT skills to include Microsoft Outlook and Excel
If interested please don't hesitate to contact specialist recruitment consultant Claire Connolly on 02896 207050 or follow the link below to attach your CV.
Honeycomb - Supporting Excellence.
Experience: 0 yrs