Honeycomb is delighted to be working with our client, one of Belfast's leading ARLA registered Estate Agencies to recruit for a Senior Rental Management Administrator.
A wonderful opportunity within the company for someone with strong experience that also includes an excellent salary & package!
A reputable company that operates a large management side, as well as having sales & lettings departments. A very busy Belfast office that has flourished with a dynamic & resilient team.
As a Senior Rental Management Administrator, you will be a vital member of the team engaging in a range of different activities each day in various functions of the business. However your main focus of the role will lie in management during tenancies & end of tenancy.
This role is the perfect opportunity for someone who likes to be client facing, who is very resilient & enjoys working in a fast paced environment.
Typical Duties to include:
- Arranging periodic inspections (grouping inspections to similar areas)
- Follow up on issues raised at inspections
- Liaising with landlords, tenants and contractors on mid tenancy works
- Arranging tenancy checkouts
- Carrying out end of tenancy check outs
- Dealing with deposit returns
- Liaising with landlords and contractors on end of tenancy works
- Adhering to office policies
- Day to day management duties (dealing with repairs, queries etc)
- Following up on repairs
- 24hr emergency phone cover
- Previous experience in residential lettings would be a bonus, but not a requirement
- Computer literate & have very good written & verbal communication skills
- Has a resilient character and knows how to manage client expectations well
- Have the ability to work both in a team and independently
- A full UK driving license & own transport required
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Marcia Cassidy, Specialist Consultant at Honeycomb on 02896 207050 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Honeycomb - Supporting Excellence
Experience: 0 yrs