Honeycomb is assisting our client, a global Professional Services firm, with the recruitment of a PA to the Director. This is a senior Business Support appointment and would suit an experienced and dynamic Personal Assistant.
A Global Law Firm, with offices in London, China, Australia, South Africa and New York. The office in Belfast is home to around 200 staff. The company is known for it's high performing and dynamic culture and offers great long term development and career opportunities.
This role is working into the Global Director of Disputes providing comprehensive PA support to include; Diary Management, Travel Coordination, Meeting Coordination, Project Support, Secretarial support and professional first point of contact for the Director.
- Proactive diary management (activities include, filing emails, filtering incoming correspondence, proactively dealing with queries, responding to emails as required) for the Director of Global Disputes, to ensure effective time management.
- Extensive meeting management, ensuring Director of Global Disputes, has accurate and timely information prior to meetings and is assisted with the preparation of meeting agendas, presentations and/or print outs.
- Setting up of meeting & conferencing facilities, to include hospitality.
- Provide administrative support to the Disputes ALT practice, to ensure the effective management and allocation of global Dispute resources.
- Monitor and manage the Belfast office client relationships database (via Interaction or otherwise).
- Provide cover for office related functions and events as and when required.
- Provide support for relevant strategic firm-wide projects or people processes.
- Support the drafting and collation of papers and taking minutes of meetings, communicating decisions and proactively following up on action points.
- Provide PA assistance to international staff visiting the Belfast Office, arranging their meeting schedules, IT requirements, office / desk space, passes, meeting room bookings.
- Make and coordinate complex travel arrangements, including preparing itineraries of travel information and business commitments.
- Support and coordinate the travel arrangements of any visitors to the Belfast office (including partners, associates, business services managers or other visitors).
- Organise PA support during stay in other offices, IT requirements, office / desk space, passes, meeting room bookings.
- Organise visas where applicable.
- Order / return foreign currency in advance for expenses claimed whilst travelling.
- Handle telephone calls, deal with enquiries as appropriate and relay accurate messages as required. Respond appropriately to any questions and queries on behalf of the Director of Global Disputes and the senior managers within Disputes ALT.
- Accurately produce letters and draft replies to correspondence for both internal and external distribution, including copy and audio typing.
- Collate, complete and process all expenses claims for the Director of Global Disputes and the senior managers within Disputes ALT.
- Maintain confidentiality. This includes verbal communications and ensuring confidential documents are secured appropriately.
- International travel may be required when supporting the Director of Global Disputes.
- GCSE English and Maths grade C or above (or equivalent qualification).
- A proven track record of working as a PA to senior management* within a fast-paced professional services environment.
- Proven experience of successfully managing and prioritising own workload, with an ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- A high level of computer literacy, including proven experience of using Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint in a PA role.
*senior management defined as the most senior person within the organisation e.g. Chief Executive/Director.
Salary for this role is up to £30K depending on skills and experience
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Louise Quinn, Professional Services Manager at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs