Honeycomb is delighted to be assisting a world-leading technology company to recruit for a Senior Administrator for their Belfast City Centre office. This is a full-time, permanent position.
The client is a well-renowned technology company with offices globally, and a large operation here in Belfast city centre.
For an employer with impressive development opportunities and the ability to impact a world-leading technology company, look no further!
The role is varied across front of house duties, office administration, diary management, travel booking and corporate hospitality.
- Managing the reception (shared with other members of the Business Services Team) to include taking inbound calls and meeting and greetings guests
- Diary management for global colleagues
- Travel booking - both domestic and international
- Maintenance of office supplies
- Supporting the Office Manager with office space planning
- Facilitating meetings across catering, room booking, creation of documents, spreadsheets and PowerPoint presentations
- Liaising with building security, contractors and suppliers
You will be a highly skilled administrator, a strong communicator, and a team-player. This will suit a candidate coming from a Professional Services background.
- 2+ years experience in an administrative position within a Professional Services company
- Experience across diary management and travel booking
- Strong communication skills
- Strong Excel skill-set
A competitive salary and benefits package, expected of a global organisation.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Sophie McCormick, Specialist Consultant at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs