Honeycomb is delighted to be recruiting alongside a large division within a public sector organisation for a Project Administrator, Grade AO (6mth+ post, likely extension), free parking. G.Belfast.
The Client - This organisation operates across multiple sites. Part of their remit involves scientific research and development. In doing so, a wide range of relative projects are being simultaneously run that will contribute to wider research and strategic agendas for the benefit of associated stakeholders. Offering competitive packages and strong longevity. Further details disclosed throughout application.
The Role - Reporting to the Strategic Projects Director. This role will include but will not be limited to the following duties:
- Formatting documents for distribution, presentations / meetings etc.
- Collating & tabulating returned information.
- Archiving records
- Following up on requests of information with internal and external stakeholders including design teams.
- Directed research and information collation of site strategic information
- Stakeholder engagement (internal & external) contractors for e.g schedule stakeholders meetings & workshops.
The Person - Please note, this post is relative to a specific post and therefore applicants will only be shortlisted if they're meeting the following criteria:
- Recent graduate with 1+ years' administration experience (preferably Business or Science related)
- Experience in research assignments using quantitative & qualitative methodology
- Strong competency with MS Excel
- A 3rd Level qualification in a scientific field / niche
- Previous public sector experience
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Claire McCleery, Specialist Consultant at Honeycomb on 02896 207050.
"Please note that successful candidate's will be required to complete Basic Access NI Security Clearance at a cost of £18.00. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence. Please go to:
www.nidirect.gov.uk/campaigns/accessni-criminal-record-checks for more information."
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **
Experience: 0 yrs