Honeycomb is delighted to be working with our client, one of Northern Ireland's leading & most reputable Estate Agencies to recruit for a Sales Team Administrator.
A fantastic opportunity to join one of their most dynamic departments within their Belfast based office. Excellent salary & package!
As one of the top residential agencies in Northern Ireland, our client has over 20years of experience in the industry when it comes to sales, lettings & property management. As a business that has won many awards for their outstanding work over the years, the successful candidate would be joining a well established company.
As a Sales Administrator you will be a vital member of the team engaging in a range of different activities each day in various functions of the business. This role is the perfect opportunity for someone who is charismatic and enjoys working in a fast paced environment.
Typical Duties to include:
- Support & assist one of the main departments with property enquiries & viewings
- Supporting the admin processes for contracts
- Managing existing clients expectations from initial enquiry through to end process
- Answering telephone queries, creating brochures, email correspondence
- Supporting the team at large with their admin needs
- Other adhoc duties
- Significant relevant experience in the Estate Agency sector or appropriate transferrable skills
- Experience of working within a New Homes role in a Property environment would be desirable
- Minimum 5 GCSE's - Mathematics and English (A* - C grade) or equivalent
- Proficiency in ICT
- A full clean UK driving license
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Marcia Cassidy, Specialist Consultant at Honeycomb on 02896 207050 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Honeycomb - Supporting Excellence
Experience: 0 yrs