Honeycomb is assisting our client, a dynamic and progressive professional services firm based in Belfast city, with the recruitment of a Sales Support Executive. This is a permanent and full time opportunity with excellent career development potential.
A dynamic and progressive professional services firm based in Belfast city.
As Sales Support Executive, you will play a crucial role supporting the Director. You will be tasked with helping achieve commercial business success through effective research & reporting, delivering great content and proposals and driving the lead generation function of the new solutions focused team. You'll be helping to deliver on the commitment to "set the standard in each of the markets that we operate in" by ensuring that our business development activity is underpinned by up-to-date industry knowledge, valuable insights and efficient processes. Working in a fast-paced industry, you will embrace the opportunity to be continuously developing your industry knowledge, staying up to date with relevant market activity and sharing it with the Director and customer base you are supporting.
Key duties will include:
- Research to identify business development prospects
- Building of prospect lists and ensuring the CRM is up to date - detail is key to a great system
- Creating and generating content for marketing campaigns
- Creating and maintaining a content library on our shared drive
- Researching relevant sources for content, such as sector-specific publications, industry media and social media, in order to identify credible industry news and updates.
- Ensuring regular sending out of quality communication via email and social media with seamless attention to detail, including regular Ezines, blogs and vlogs.
- Keeping up to date with best practices in writing for online and social media.
- Keeping up to date with industry specific trends and activities that are utilised to communicate with our clients.
- Preparing client presentations and proposals whilst maintaining the highest level of attention to detail.
- Scheduling client events, taking ownership of relevant pre and post event administration, including invitations and feedback surveys.
- Maintaining client databases to support business development activity, including subscriber lists.
- Experience of delivering effective sales support.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, with a clear, concise writing style - you must be able to create and/or aggregate engaging content.
- Extremely focused with an eye for detail and the ability to maintain a very high level of accuracy.
- Strong research skills
- Sound planning, reporting and analytical skills.
- Highly organised and resourceful with the ability to multi-task and to work on own initiative.
- Ability to manage workload effectively, prioritise work and deliver to given deadlines, whilst encouraging others to do the same.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships with colleagues.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook.
- Confident using CRM systems/social media platforms for professional use, with an aptitude to learn new systems.
- Versatile and adaptable to meet changing needs.
- Experience of identifying and collating relevant information, with the ability to review and summarise new content.
- Understanding of business development principles, practices and processes
Salary for this role will depend on skills and experience. An excellent benefits package accompanies the market leading salary.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Louise Quinn, Professional Services Manager at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is permitted to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **
Experience: 0 yrs